Indice del forum Olimpo Informatico
I Forum di Zeus News
Leggi la newsletter gratuita - Attiva il Menu compatto

FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Lista utentiLista utenti   GruppiGruppi   RegistratiRegistrati 
 ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

Newsletter RSS Facebook Twitter Contatti Ricerca
Tentativo di truffa?
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Bufale e indagini antibufala
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
zeusnews
Il team di Zeus News
Il team di Zeus News

MessaggioInviato: 16 Apr 2005 19:06    Oggetto: Tentativo di truffa? Rispondi

etan scrive:

Ecco il testo di una mail che ho ricevuto oggi.
ho provato a visitare i link citati, ma riportano tutti alla home e-support, compresi quelli delle note aziende elencate, credo sia uno dei soliti tentativi di truffa, forse voi avete modo di confermare le mie conclusioni..
luc,

Citazione:
Within the last two years you had submitted a request online for information about obtaining a Flash BIOS Upgrade for your PC. We realize that many of you may have ordered a BIOS Upgrade from us already, but we wanted to get back in touch to provide you with the address of our new website: http://esupport.com/global/

There's a good chance that you may have added a 160GB, 200GB or even a 250GB Hard Drive, Windows XP Service Pack 2, a faster CPU Upgrade, new graphics card, or perhaps even a wireless card that may require a BIOS Update to ensure 100% compatibility.

For 16 years, we have constantly upgraded thousands of motherboards and developed new BIOS Upgrades for all the latest technology. Our BIOS Upgrades are specific to your PC and guaranteed to work on your system.

Based on the technical specifications you had submitted, we have an excellent BIOS Upgrade for your system. We have the brand new Award BIOS for your motherboard. The price is only $29.95 !

We are offering this BIOS Upgrade as part of a bundle, where you also will receive the Award-Winning CheckIt 7.0 Portable Diagnostics and our BIOS Secrets Newsletter.
As always, any BIOS Upgrade Subscription carries our 100 % Guarantee of Satisfaction.

To view your system details that you had previously submitted, click here: View My System Details

The most notable features are:

Hard Drive Support up to 512GB* (48-bit Technology)
Windows XP Compliance for SP1 & SP2 (service pack)
Windows 2000 Compliance for SP3 & SP4 (service pack)
Windows ACPI 2.0* Compliance
Faster Intel and AMD CPU Upgrade Kit Support
Faster Input Output Speeds
Virtual technical support assistance
100 % Satisfaction Guarantee
Facts You Should Know About eSupport.com

*not available for all PCs

We will email you with a link to download the latest Award BIOS upgrade for your specific system. The file to download will be a zip file (>500 K) that includes the binary, the necessary flash loader, and easy installation instructions. Plus, you'll have access to hundreds of BIOS FAQs online, and free e-mail based technical support. Telephone technical support is not available.

The price for this BIOS download is $29.95 !. You can place this order through our SECURE website:

Note: If you have trouble accessing our order form, you may purchase through our alternative shopping cart locations here:

Shopping Cart # 1

Shopping Cart # 2

You can read about more features here: BIOS Upgrade Features

Thanks in Advance,
Dennis Wilcox
Technical Representative

http://www.esupport.com

eSupport.com, Inc.
1538 Turnpike St.
North Andover, MA. 01845

==================================================
You got this because you filled out our online form requesting information.
To stop these:

http://www.esupport.com/register/remove.cfm

We apologize for any inconvenience.
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Bufale e indagini antibufala Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: