Indice del forum Olimpo Informatico
I Forum di Zeus News
Leggi la newsletter gratuita - Attiva il Menu compatto

FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Lista utentiLista utenti   GruppiGruppi   RegistratiRegistrati 
 ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

Newsletter RSS Facebook Twitter Contatti Ricerca
"Ball Tapping": questa si che e' una crisi dei val
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Notizie dal mondo / Rassegna stampa
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
Gateo
Dio maturo
Dio maturo

MessaggioInviato: 08 Feb 2010 18:37    Oggetto: "Ball Tapping": questa si che e' una crisi dei val Rispondi

Innanzitutto, cos'e' il Ball Tapping?
Ecco un'immagine che vale piu di mille parole:

Negli Usa, e in particolare nell'Indiana, va molto di moda tra gli studenti prendersi vicendevolmente a calci negli zebedei.
Citazione:
"Ball tapping" is the act of intentionally hitting or kicking a male in the genitals. Earlier this month, an Eyewitness News investigation showed the game has become commonplace in some area schools, resulting in serious injuries for students.

As part of the investigation, WTHR also conducted a statewide survey of school nurses. The results are in, and they show the problem of ball tapping is more common and widespread than many school officials had realized.

"New perspective"

School nurses from 163 Indiana schools participated in the anonymous survey, and 33% of those nurses said they're aware of ball tapping happening at their school within the past twelve months.

But a closer look at the statistics shows the problem is much more serious in some schools than in others.

23% of school nurses who work at the elementary level say they've seen or heard of ball tapping at their school. That number nearly doubles in high schools, where 43% of school nurses say they've seen it.

And in middle schools, 62% of school nurses said they're aware of students engaged in ball tapping.

"I would have expected it to be a low number," said Mary Conway, president of the Indiana Association of School Nurses. "I would not have expected [school nurses] to have had much experience with it at all … because I think it's something most kids won't talk about with a nurse. I'm very surprised by this whole issue and it's given me a new perspective."

Among the 72 middle school and high school nurses who participated in WTHR's survey, 50% said they had seen students who came to the school clinic seeking assistance related to an incident of ball tapping. Half of those nurses also reported they had observed the problem several (more than two) times each school year, and about 10% said it happens at their school on a daily or weekly basis.

Ecco, non saprei veramente cosa aggiungere ad una notizia del genere.

Forse questo:
Sara' mica che gli studenti dell'Indiana sono tutti iscritti al PD? Twisted Evil
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Notizie dal mondo / Rassegna stampa Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: