Indice del forum Olimpo Informatico
I Forum di Zeus News
Leggi la newsletter gratuita - Attiva il Menu compatto

FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Lista utentiLista utenti   GruppiGruppi   RegistratiRegistrati 
 ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

Newsletter RSS Facebook Twitter Contatti Ricerca
I soliti Nigeriani si evolvono.
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Sicurezza
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
Gateo
Dio maturo
Dio maturo

MessaggioInviato: 27 Apr 2006 16:33    Oggetto: I soliti Nigeriani si evolvono. Rispondi

Lo scopo finale probabilmente e' il solito, ossia darvi milioni di dollari se pero' prima voi ne date un migliaio a loro, ma stavolta ve li lasciano solo immaginare, non ve li sbattono in faccia.
Gli scammatori nigeriani si son fatti psicologi.
Male che vada raccolgono un po' di vostri dati personali, si sa, fan sempre comodo.
Citazione:
Oggetto: SECRET AND PRIVATE INQUIRY
Data: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 14:33:14 +0100 (GMT+01:00)
Da: james_inquiry <inquiryjames@virgilio.it>
Rispondi-A: jameseke_inquiry@cashflowmail.com
A: undisclosed-recipients:;

Goodday,

James E. and Co Solicitors is conducting a standard process
investigation on behalf of our Late Client to locate his relative(s)and
we will like you to assist in this Independent Enquiry.

My name is BARR.JAMES EKE, I am a Solicitor/attorney, due to seriousness and urgency involved in this matter I got your contact through an internet marketing firm.

This matter involves a client who shares the same surname with you and also the circumstances surrounding investments made by this client in the bank, my client died intestate and nominated no successor in title over the investments made with the Bank.

The essence of this communication with you is to request you to provide us information/comments on any or all of the four issues:

1-Are you aware of any relative/relation who shares your same surname whose last known residence is located in Europe?

2-Are you aware of any investment of considerable value made by such a person?

3-Born on the 15th of June 1927

4-Can you establish beyond reasonable doubt your eligibility to assume status of successor in title to the deceased?

It is pertinent that you inform us ASAP whether or not you are familiar with this personality that we may put an end to this communication with you and our inquiries surrounding this personality.

However we can still present you to the bank as the deceased beneficiary whether or not you are related to him, since the both of you share the same last name as it's literary impossible to reach his direct family/relatives.
But don't hesitate to inform us if you truly have any relationship with him.

Please respond to this mail as soon as possible to afford us the opportunity to close this investigation.

Thank you for accommodating our enquiry and please REPLY

BARR. JAMES EKE
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Sicurezza Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: